Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i found a set of nerfs but said arnt tusk but the same thing.. whats tusk mean

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
there the alba pro elites.. neone have them?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Isn't Tusk the house brand for Rocky Mountain ATV?:hey:

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
yeah i believe tusk is rockymountainatvs like house brand just like Rock is moto-sport.coms house brand..

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well there from alba i jus didnt no how they were.. alba has some pretty cheap

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
didnt know alba had tusk brand stuff. yeah there pro peg nerfs are cheap. tusk may make them for alba. i dont know any one with them though. i think they want a little over 200 dollars for the silver or black

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
there not tusk as i stated but there like tusk.. i didnt no what tusk meant.. there on albas site

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Tusk is a brand I think alba just buys them from tusk and rebrands them. They are good for the $100 price tag

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
NEGATIVE... Alba doesn't get them from Tusk... They are manufactured by the same person, but there is no middle man with Alba, which is why they sell it cheaper...

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
We get asked all the time if these are "Tusk" nerf bars. They are not, however they are identical and made by the same manufacturer. Per the EBAY Listing

OOOOOKKKKK. I guess if you want to split hairs then they are not Tusk, but really they are the same. I have run into Tusk ones before so thats what I compair it to. And they arent any cheaper because my buddy just got the same ones (just Tusk) at a different place for the same price. AKA Alba isnt cutting out any middle man to make them cheaper. Thats just what they cost. Not a bad option either for someone who isnt looking to spend the tall cash

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
just repeating what is mentioned...

"NOTE; We get asked all the time if these are "Tusk" nerf bars. They are not, however they are identical and made by the same manufacturer. Alba is actually the original importer of these bars. You will notice that our price is generally less than everyone else. We can sell for less because we are the direct importer. Everyone else on ebay is buying them from Rocky mountain then re-selling them."

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
yes i no there not tusk n again i didnt no again what tusk meant n if these nerfs were any good and really worth it.. the barker n efi took me broke so now im back on a budget lol even the ones for 199 look good

·
Registered
437 Posts
Im kinda with u on this one....and i'll add a question if you dont mind....anyone with tusk or alba nerfs...how large of front tires can u run?

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I dont have them but they look the same size as the honda ones and people said they were rubbing with 23s

·
Registered
355 Posts
I dont have them but they look the same size as the honda ones and people said they were rubbing with 23s
Mine should be here 4/6. I'll measure and post how much clearance I have with stock tire and rims.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts