Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you guys have a twist trottle? I am thinking of getting one. Any time I ride for extended periods my thumb gets soar. I have alot of riding time on Dirt Bikes, so the twist trottle sound like it should work for me. I have read that other don't like it, but I wonder if its because they just don't have any experience riding with a twist. What are your thoughts.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I started this thread, I purchased the duel gasser, and took it out today at the MX race track! I am so glad I did this modification. Its takes a little time to get use to it, but all in all it works great for me. No problem at all in turnes. The big woops can get your attention though. some how I miss timed a section of whoops and lost my ballance and gassed it into a wheel stand. I am sure the result would have been different with a thumb trottle. Its a great modification, but it will take a little time to master it. My thumb feels great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.