Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Go with the Yoshi. You won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Why don't you like the T/B pipe.
I just installed mine and ran it this weekend and thought it was great but a little loud.
Also looks great!

·
Registered
310 Posts
A buddy and I were talking about it - just looking for something different.

Good minds think alike. Thats why I sold it. I loved the sound and power it made.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Go with the Yoshi. You won't be disappointed.
Go with the FMF Factory 4.1 and PowerBomb. You definately won't be disappointed... jab jab at threesvts :hey: lol

really tho, Im runnin the FMF setup and it is awesome. the powerbomb really makes it sound nice, i was just with the slip on but shortly after the pciii went on and the bo map came, i ran out and got a powerbomb. im sure either setup is fantastic... buuuuuuuuuuuutt, FMF has won more championships LOL. i know, i know... money talks, but so do trophies heehee

·
Registered
421 Posts
I sure hope someone starts making headers to fit all the other pipes out there. The powerbomb really makes FMF exhaust appealing.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
There are a few different headers available now other than the FMF

·
Registered
310 Posts
That was the only reason I sold the 2BROS. Nobody makes a header that will work with the other slip-on pipes. I wanted the megabomb, but it wasnt avail for the 700XX, so I went with the powerbomb

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I believe the Megabomb is made for top end power and loses a noticable amount of low end power.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
What you going with after the sale?

·
Registered
375 Posts
I'll take it. PM me Paypal. Figure out the shipping to 13622 Massena NY. I can get a quiet core for this right?

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Damn Gary! You sold that WAY TO CHEAP! Haha... Now that his is sold... my short 2bros is going to be for sale as well! Hope you don't mind the hi-jack, but if anyone is interested in it let me know.

Gary - did you figure out what exhaust we're going to next?! lol

1 - 20 of 50 Posts