Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok anyone who knows Mike knows not to believe a word he says...well when he called me to say two guys had my quad half loaded into there ranger I called bullshit... but the cop on the phone confirmed it. They cut the locks and lifted it off the trailer and were loading it when Mike came home. Good news is they took off and betty rolled back off since two wheels where still on the ground...my wonderful husband got the plate numer...I cant believe the guy driving was 49! LOSER!!! Betty was dusted for prints and hopefully they will arrest that driver today!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
446 Posts
what a couple of bastards, I hope they meet up with BUBBA in jail and he makes them drop the soap.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
if someone took mine they'd be fucked cause my dad has cameras in the garage and in front of the house.... and hes always home.... i once had this kid run off on my bmx bike ($450) and i shot him bout 30 time with my paint ball gun (frozen paint balls) + i gave him a good choke slam the next day at school.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Wow, 10 minutes later and you would be telling us a different story. Count your lucky stars...that was a close one.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
If I ever caught someone stealing my quad I would be the one going to jail... for murder.
Dumb ass bury them in the woods !
Never watched CSI . :D

·
Registered
99 Posts
Dang that was a close one. I say leave the locks off and set in the bushes for a while then shoot the scum when they try to take her.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Sorry I didn't respond to your damn TXT message bout it Nikki. Some people work for a living, and my phone was off dammit LOL. That does suck though. Hopefully they get caught. If it is anything like when the 3 guys tried stealing mine in the WAL MART parking lot, justice will serve them some time. Then when their mother gets in your face in court, you can make a verbal slam to her like I did hehe.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts