Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was tired of staring at the huge mud tires on my quad. I wanted some smaller mx style tires. I finally broke down and bought the Maxxis Razr with 10" wheels. I found a decent deal on this website http://www.kgmotorcycletires.com/, the guys name was Gary I believe. He was really nice and extremely helpfull. The tires should arrive next tuesday, hopefully the orders right! I paid $271 shipped, I think rocky mountain was about the same only this place had them in stock. I went with the 22x11x10. I will no longer have to worry about choosing tires.:yay:

·
Registered
425 Posts
no ugh about it....your going to like those razrs.

did you get 2's or 1's?

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no ugh about it....your going to like those razrs.

did you get 2's or 1's?
I got the 4 ply 1's. They didn't have the 6 ply in stock. I ran 4 ply on my 400ex and never ran into trouble. Hopefully I still wont. I'm just happy that my tire options are ten fold now. haha

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Here are some pics of the different set ups. The Razrs look amazing. I can't wait for some warmer weather. They ended up 3" inches wider than my other set up. I was at 46" with the Bear claws and now I'm at 49." At the moment I'm running 23" Kenda Klaws up front and 22" Razrs out back.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts