Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Fuel Injected, Independent Rear suspension, super hot 2008 Honda TRX700XX that has been garage kept and has very little use. It has less than 20 hours of actual ride time! This thing is super fast and has a HMF exhaust installed, a HMF EFI Programmer, and Pro-Taper Handlebars. This quad has electric start, reverse, and an awesome suspension (independent rear suspension). This quad is in excellent condition and is still under factory warranty until Decmber 2011. I have a clear title in hand as well as all of the original purchase paperwork along with the sales receipt which reads the original sales price of $9,000 (including extended warranty). I will post video later of the quad. Super loud, super fun, and super nice! $5500 or best offer. Thanks for your time!

Youtube vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPaOhvs-iyo

Call 254-405-4982

Attachments

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
$9000???? Ouch!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Idk what they are selling for where you are at,but the last on I seen for sale around here was 4200 new, 3300 for a used 09. When the prices of new ones dropped almost to 1/2 price, it killed the used prices. Nice looking xx and good luck on selling. Be sure to post on local craigslist and stuff. Guys on here keep a somewhat close look out for recent prices on these. Post where you are and somebody will chime in with a better price estimate for somewhere close.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
I am open to offers, man what do you guys think this is worth?
I only gave $4500 new for my 08 a year ago. You may make more cash selling exhaust and programer, led's, then quad separate. And the mount location of the programer is unique. Good luck with sale

·
Registered
231 Posts
$3400 used with no up grades 8 months ago. I was shocked at how cheap you can find these things right now. Good luck with the sell

1 - 9 of 9 Posts