Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Oh! buy the way.... I run 24x10x11ITP mudlight rears and 23x7x10 ITP trac star fronts. I have no push issues whatsoever. I didn't like the stock tire set-up(couldn't steer in the wet stuff) but, these sizes work very well. I also went with the 13t front sproket. with the larger rear tires, I didn't loose any top speed. It runs exactly like it did stock.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
this isn't the same i don't think, its like a reckless clutch if you've herd of one and its made by EFM, it's $625 and you send in your clutch basket and he machines it to fit on the assay clutch and it makes it a little wider... there is already a thread on it..

http://www.club700xx.com/vb/showthread.php?t=2811&page=2

·
Registered
199 Posts
Yes I know. It works the same as honda's "sport clutch". they just fabricate a larger version to fit the 700. You sound like you really want to try it, so, good luck. I hope you have better luck with that type of dual clutch than i did.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
The two clutches are different guys, the 250 has a centrifiugal and a manual just like any other semi-auto tranny. Really all the sport clutch does is allow you to manually actuate the linkage that your gear shift does automatically when you shift a semi-auto. The rekluse combines both into one.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Why don't you just learn to use the clutch? You could buy 2 good clutches for the price of an auto clutch. Plus once you send off your shit to get machined on you are looking at some coin to go back. Then what If this dude decides he isn't going to do XX clutch work anymore and your clutch goes out and you have one off shit no one has parts for. Just seems like there are better places to spend money. Give me $650 and I'll teach you how to trail ride using a clutch

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I know how to i just would really like to try it out.. trust me, i can do just about anything a FULLY AUTO atv could, just would like to try it, i am not goin to get the clutch right away either, i'm gonn agte other stuff considering i need new tires all the way around first on my list

21 - 28 of 28 Posts