Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got my uni filter today from ups but I don't have any of the uni filter oil, is there some other filter oil I can use until I can get a can of the uni filter oil?

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Idk about that, but Im not a lumber jack. I use the PJ1 spray on type, much easier to apply.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
iceman320,
I'm a PJ1 Filter Treatment person too. I use the cleaner (PJ1 Cleaner Spray) to dissolve the PJ1 Filter Treatment when it is time to clean the filter and wash with water. The Filter Treatment (PJ1) (red in color) will just flow out with the water. Let dry and recoat with the treatment spray.
Sid

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
I like silkolene foam filter oil. Its really tacky and does a good job catching the dirt.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
i use the uni spray on oil and spray cleaner, it works like the pj1 combo.:hey:

·
Registered
734 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for the help guys i used some filter oil that I had lying around just for this time than after I got the filter put on my xx I went to my nearest atv dealer and picked up a can of the pj1 spray on filter oil that I will use next time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.