Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has probably been gone over before so don't hate me for asking again.

I'm having a problem figuring out how to upload pics to my albums. I recently created a new album to show off my new rims and tires but I can't seem to find the button to add images to the album. There was the add album button but none for adding pics to the album. I have one existing album and can't seem to add pics to that one either.

I'm not a computer whiz by any stretch of the imagination but I'm sure I'm not overlooking it.

Was wondering if anyone else has been having this problem or am I the only "special one" in the group? ha ha... :confused:

·
Registered
205 Posts
I think the forum software limits you to 6 pictures total. Pretty sure that was the problem I was having

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Rith. Just looked and sure enough I have 6 pics uploaded. Thought I was losing it for a minute lol!

Wonder if you can upload more with a platinum membership? Might have to upgrade.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Im sure you can with platinum. You can always use a 3rd party site like http://photobucket.com/ or any of the others. And just link your pictures in a post, and this way there are no limits of 6 pics.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Garage/Album...same thing. It's at the top of the forum index page and shows pics randomly from different members.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts