Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

What do you need for the trip?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok we are ready to start booking :)

Please answer poll and post a response...THANK YOU!!!

We'll be flying into Salt Lake City, UT then driving towards Nephi (Little Sahara) which is about 35 miles west of Nephi then we will be headed towards Kanash which is about 80 miles south. SLC to Little Sahara is about 105 miles and from Kanosh it's about 160 miles. Did I forget something, lol!

Are you ready to ride :xx:

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY POLL?????

Here is the choices I will get Scuzz to fiz it:

1- Need airfare, quad transportation and RV space

2- Need to sleep in RV rental only

3- Coming but have my own ride and place to stay...lucky you!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Nikki... you know that I just need RV space. I'll be driving my truck with my quad loaded in the back from San Francisco. It also appears that Baxter (Lee) will be riding with me. God help the Brit when he sees my highway driving. The where in Utah and the when is the only other thing I need.

roadkill

·
Registered
446 Posts
Like roadkill I just need to know when and where to meet you guys. Glad this is all coming together I'm excited to meet everyone.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I don't need anything but a place to park my pick-up/camper and trailer. I can't wait I am gonna have to go and check out the area sometime before next year.

:xx:

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Ok! We'll be heading towards Little Sahara Dunes first and depending when everybody shows up, we'll either stay one or 2 nights there then we'll be headed towards Kanosh "hopefully" and spend the rest of our time there. From there we will be hitting the Paiute trail system which is real nice and have over 300+ miles of trails. Now, both places are primitive so we need to bring everything that we need with us including gas, will try to borrow some tanks from my friends over there. At Kanosh we can drive (vehicle) to Filmore to buy our groceries/gas or we can hit the trails and get gas at some local villages but be aware some of them are 20+ miles thru the trails. We'll make it work. If Kanosh is not available then we could camp in Filmore which they have some big campgrounds there but I rather be in Kanosh where no one can tell us to be quiet or whatever.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Ok just played to see about airfare NY is much cheaper to fly out ..

1 Review trip details

1 traveler, round-trip (9 days, 8 nights) More flight details
Total airfare, taxes and fees: $ 329.40

Fri, Sep 9 Depart:7:00 pm New York, NY (JFK) Delta Air Lines 1733
Arrive:10:13 pm Salt Lake City, UT (SLC)

Sat, Sep 17 Depart:8:30 am Salt Lake City, UT (SLC) Delta Air Lines Arrive:3:20 pm New York, NY (JFK)

8 day rental for rv is lets say 950 / 4 = $238 (larger RV)
transporter was=$3000= need 10 x $300 per quad and gear so this trip is looking to be a total of :

$867 each from us folks leaving from here. Ofcourse there is gas and food too...

I am getting excited!

and so far we have:

Me
Mike
Doug
Joe

only need 6 more!!!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
I will be driving down with my quad on a little trailer. all i need is a spot to park, and a spot to put my little tent.

·
Registered
446 Posts
If anybody *cough* skier207 *cough* in the neighboring states wants to come visit before this trip let me know. I have an extra bedroom and your welcome to come hang out. I love the dunes and go down every chance I get even if you want to just go stay down there let me know and I'll come hang out down there with ya.

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
I need RV and lots of beer to sedate me after Dougs driving !:D
Trust me... It'll take more than beer to handle my driving... Think large quantities of Valium washed down with hard alcohol of choice... It'll be what I'm doing.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Trust me... It'll take more than beer to handle my driving... Think large quantities of Valium washed down with hard alcohol of choice... It'll be what I'm doing.

roadkill
This should make Baxter nervous about my driving... This is usually all that another driver can see in their rear view mirror... @ 120 to 130kph
If a Prius is in front of me... I'm usually closer.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
I am going and you did not have me listed :confused:, I was starting to get a guilt complex, then realized I had yet to confirm with you.
I need everything airfare, RV, and quad trans. I will ask a couple guys at work tomorrow. Time to Shit Or Get Off the Pot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
If you leave such a big gap , a Beemer will cut you up ! :lmao:
Not if they want to keep their Beemer in one piece. (NASCAR School of Driving)
They just got the Beemer to compensate for their little pecker anyway.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Not if they want to keep their Beemer in one piece. (NASCAR School of Driving)
They just got the Beemer to compensate for their little pecker anyway.

roadkill
LOL. Kind of like here, if you own a Beemer or Cedes, then you are "cool b/c you think you have money......=cool w/ small penis". You should find a little Jesus to put on your bowtie (cross) on the front of your truck, then all the tree hugging prius people would prolly get right out your way so that the almighty wont hit them in their tailpipes.

Oh, Nikki. As I am unsure of where I am going to be next summer, I am assuming somewhere on the west coast so maybe a place to stay but I'd be driving if I am overthere.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts