Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
How many manufactured products can you sell on this site before you need to pay advertising costs?

I'm just a monkey pushing buttons here and I wondered that same very thing.

I have to say it, even if it gets me kicked off the forum. Hawk you should go get a life, a girl friend or even a dog! Just find something else to do with some of your time. I don't want to come off as rude but, you are completely obsessed with this stuff and some of your posts and comments drive me nuts, must you question everthing? Talking about being able to afford these shocks and a-arms and in the same breath saying your going to take a loan out to get them! Are you a pro rider? Just my opinion but, take vacation from the wheeler and go get LA*D!
Voicing your opinion so long as you do it within reason is OK in my opinion. Everyone isn't going to always going to agree, and you're not getting kicked/banned or whatever, just try to keep it from getting personal.

Club | 700 | xx

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
I see Hawk has a FS thread as well for this. I'm going to start uncluttering the forum of duplicate posts that have already been asked/addressed. If anyone has any questions or issues please IM me and do not start a thread about it.

Club | 700 | xx

41 - 43 of 43 Posts