Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
why do women feel they are more important on valentines day? To hell with that lol. i was perfectly happy out riding in a creekbed and my damn phone would not stop ringing.... she called and called and called...so i finally answered

then she said nothing .... just quiet ... so told her to either shape up or ship out lol... she then hung up without saying a word ... and proceeded to text me saying how she couldnt believe i was like that on valentines day....

i told her valentines day was for those you love ..and she knows i love my 700xx... and it was her fault she was hung over this morning... and then asked why she was so selfish when 99% of the time im giving..and the 1 day im out really enjoying myself she pulls that shit... so i told her bye haha happy valentines day biatch!

so now i will find another psychopathic schitzo woman!

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
You rock!

Its so good to hear something like that again from a guy. I figured there was no real men left on the planet. :lol: All my buddies are sooo into their women, its embarrasing. Its just too much. Theyre with them 24/7 and they kiss their ass and do anything they tell them to do. :steamed:

What would John Wayne and the Fonz think of these so-called "men"?

:lol:

·
Registered
984 Posts
Find one that Rides and you won't have that problem. Just remember the three rings of marriage, the engagment ring, the wedding ring then comes the suffeRING!:eek:hno:

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Where's the naked ex pics?! hahaha

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Find one that Rides and you won't have that problem. Just remember the three rings of marriage, the engagment ring, the wedding ring then comes the suffeRING!:eek:hno:

I had one, she even used to race quads......she still turned out just like all the rest. :steamed:

·
Registered
421 Posts
We had the whole bi-polar talk in another thread and I don't understand why mine does this. She gave me ramps and a helmet for Christmas, but gets mad when I go out riding when she doesn't have anything to do. Really, why would you buy this for me and get mad when I go?

·
Registered
984 Posts
My wife got me my XX all on her own, I didn't even know about it and she got a second job to pay for it. I think I'll keep her.:D

·
Registered
421 Posts
May I borrow her for a holiday or my birthday for some exhaust, anti-roll bars or something? :lmao:

·
Registered
187 Posts
my wife paid for my xx, well the remainder after selling the race car but she did buy me some land to ride on. Hopefully she`ll be building me a log home on that land soon so that I can walk out the door and ride anytime..Then she needs to help me to retire so i have more time to ride.. Wow Am I high maintnance lol..

·
Registered
984 Posts
Awww,That's it I'm tellin my wife she has to buy me a big piece of land for me to ride on too. Of course when I tell her that I won't need to ask for a house too, she'll tell me my car will be just fine as the trunk will make a nice closet.:lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts