Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have complete set of plastics for sale if anyone needs them. I have everything except the colored red or gray headlight cover. All pieces are in good condition with no broken tabs, cracks, or breaks but do have typical riding scuffs and scratches. Here are some pics of the plastics:

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Figures.

Someone else joins from Texas TWO DAYS BEFORE I move from Texas.
lol - i saw these plastics on ebay as well. When are you moving back Gary? Ben just got another Raptor! (hehehehehe)

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
how much for the plastics btw (local)? Btw, are you on corvette forum too?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
how much for the plastics btw (local)? Btw, are you on corvette forum too?
Hey Jeff, I would like to get $175 for the set locally but am open to offers. It would be nice to not have to box them up and ship!

I am on the Corvette Forum, my user name is RedRider98. I used to be on all the time but don't get on as much recently.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Hey Jeff, I would like to get $175 for the set locally but am open to offers. It would be nice to not have to box them up and ship!

I am on the Corvette Forum, my user name is RedRider98. I used to be on all the time but don't get on as much recently.

I'm there too. I've had a couple z06's in the past and now i have a ctsv but i have lots of friends that i still keep in touch with over there and i do our local lunch "cruises". (not much of a cruise - usually white knuckled)

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
What happened to the auction on eBay?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What happened to the auction on eBay?

I had added a comment in the auction that the set was also for sale locally and that I reserved the right to end the auction for a local sale. I guess eBay didn't like that and ended my auction! :confused:

·
Registered
287 Posts
is any of this still available??

·
Registered
287 Posts
how much and can you see how much shipping will be to Brawley, Ca 92227

Thanks

·
Registered
182 Posts
I need the upper red plastic that goes above the headlight. Still have it. I also need a red seat

1 - 20 of 21 Posts