Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
great vid....was that a 525 that u smoked.. alsoi sent ya a ferind request on youtube

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah man the outlaw 525 he didn't stand a chance but the 450 gave me a run for my money except he said he was winding out the top of 5th when he heard me shift from 4th to 5th and then I was gone lol thanks man ill accept the request

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
4th on the xx is like 5th on a 450

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They both launched in 1st, I launch in 2nd which I think made a big difference too. But yeah once I hit 5th the 450 couldn't touch me either time we raced twice

·
Registered
755 Posts
Noticed you 2 wheeled on one of the clips. Razrs or kendas in the rear would fix that.:D

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah but i would have to go with 10" in the back and im trying to avoid it. what do you run in the back 11 or 10??

·
Registered
755 Posts
kenda kutters and maxxis razrs come in 22X10X11 using stock rear rims and handle much better because of their flat profile

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im gonna have to call kenda myself or maxxis because scona cycle honda told me there was no tires in the stock size. I dont know if its just because its canada but my big three all came out of the states... I HATE the 23" mudlites it lags in power soooo bad!!!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
now you just need the front end i'm trying to sell for those whoops!... jkjk

btw, do you have a couple pics of your exhaust?...

·
Registered
284 Posts
Go with 10" wheels with 20"-22" in the back and 21"-23" in the front. You will not lose much ground clearance, and handling will improve greatly.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts