Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like a pretty good group with lots of knowledge. I pulled the trigger today on a new 08' TRX 700xx....couldn't pass up $4699 all in price. Sold my Banshee and wanted back in to the sport and the 700xx looked like it could be fun. The Banshee was damn fast but I am looking ahead to no more pre mixing, kick starting or re-jetting every time the weather changes or I go on a road trip. I just hope I can hang with my buddy who still rides a Banshee. Went with the Black/Grey, purchased on line from a dealer in Minnesota so it is being shipped to Nevada where I live in Reno. I've got to start reading now to find the best "big 3" as I'm sure stock will not do!

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
welcome there i am sure you are going to really likeit once you ride it some. i would check out ehs big 3 they are awsome just look at the dyno sheets posted.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Funny I bought one from the same dealer this afternoon. Mike said he sold 1 to a guy in Nevada (I guess you) and then sold 2 more black/gray to a guy he sells a lot of bikes to in Florida.

I'm going to pick mine up on Wednesday. I'm only an 1.5 hours away. I'm coming off of an LTR and looking forward to getting back to a quad with reverse and trying out the IRS. I race harescrambles in MN and Iowa and should work a lot better for me then the LTR.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Welcome to the site

·
Registered
237 Posts
What towns do you race at in MN. and IA. I live across the river by La Crosse WI. I've been looking for races close by but the only thing is ice and sand drags.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Going to try to go to the Millville race. Would only be two hours for me. Never raced before and would really like to try it at least once. The Root River Powersports logo (on the site) is the store on the Pike. Going to go their on friday to try to get more info.

·
Registered
667 Posts
welcome, enjoy the site!

·
Registered
35 Posts
virgin 700xx rider

I actually own a banshee and a 700xx and they are totally different . I love both of them but its nice to just get on my 700xx and hit the electric start button and not have to mix the gas either . I will say however that i have also ridden some fully modded banshees and they are a lot of fun as well so its all in what you want .

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
welcome to the club. ill be passin through reno during spring break heading out to sand mountain the xx is a lot of fun out there not quite like a banshee in the sand but tons of fun

·
Registered
667 Posts
Virgin? you live in Nevada, isn't the Bunny Ranch there??? LOL

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Virgin? you live in Nevada, isn't the Bunny Ranch there??? LOL
It's ont the way out of Reno heading east. Umm.... So Ive heard

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Welcome to the site. I'll be setting up a group ride in the spring for Moon Rocks with some riders from Nor-Cal... hope to meet you for a ride some time.

roadkill

1 - 17 of 17 Posts