Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone raced the Virginia cross country series? If you have how did it go and would you do it again?

·
Registered
755 Posts
I never even heard of it. I'd like to know what it's like too.

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Go to vxcs.org its basically a forum and there are a few videos on YouTube too.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
I did one race last year... I really liked the people who run it (Tim)and everyone that raced was nice as well. If it wasn't so far I would have did more than 1 race but mike didnt like driving 8 hours for 1 day..cant blame him. But they are very family oriented...care about the riders and made it a great experience... do it you will be happy with there races!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did one race last year... I really liked the people who run it (Tim)and everyone that raced was nice as well. If it wasn't so far I would have did more than 1 race but mike didnt like driving 8 hours for 1 day..cant blame him. But they are very family oriented...care about the riders and made it a great experience... do it you will be happy with there races!
Thanks! How long are the races and are they expensive?

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
was about 2 hrs...I only made it around bout two times then I was stuck in some quad eating mud...lol had to get pulled out. I would suggest a steering stabilzer cause the trails are tight and the trees where many my hands and arms where shot in a quick time...lol! was $39 AMA $35 Atc Class $20 to VXCS and $10 a person at the gate. We stayed the night before like most others was a great time. I wanted to try this and I travel from NJ to Va because there motto was to have fun but remember work on mon...plus it is only 1 sunday a month others were every weekend...I met phucknutz (6 laps) and Kelodwro (4 laps)there... theres a link on here I will look for it and post it..

http://www.club700xx.com/vb/showthread.php?t=2525

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks dagirl I aprreciate all the info and pics. I'm planning on getting started next year but attending a couple races and see how everything goes. If you have anymore pics that you want to share I would hike o see some more thanks again for all the help

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes I am my full name is Joseph Daniel

1 - 9 of 9 Posts