Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:confused:this forum is goin down hill ,honda need too update all there quad esspecially the 450 and 700XX and the Rincon 680 so they can keep up with Can-Am! DUghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hard to have a lot of traffic when there are limited number of us with the XX. I don't know why they didn't boom. Only guess is that it's the SxS era now and I think it's a bit dumb.

·
Registered
192 Posts
They need to drop the price on their over priced machines is what they need to do. The MSRP of the 450R is over a grand more than when it came out. If these ATVs were updated the 450R would be probably be close to 9K brand new. A thousand more and you could buy a Can-am.

·
Registered
481 Posts
honda make some quads, they dont sell to great, then why keep making them as they can make far more from motorbikes, cars, outboards and engines.
Its a shame but that is the reality.
Many quad related forums are suffering a downturn.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Plus $4.00+ gas.
And then there's that, IMO that's the whole reason we have been in a rescission. When people spend more for fuel a month than there car payment!

·
Registered
231 Posts
And then there's that, IMO that's the whole reason we have been in a rescission. When people spend more for fuel a month than there car payment!
Couldn't have said it better myself! I spend $350 a month just for my self. Add another $200 or more for the wife's car!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts