Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just had a new member join and as when most member's join I take a look at their username and IP and email address. The three in combination can tell me if their a spammer or not...well as part of my search I found the latest member (and ruled him/her out as a spammer) Overdriveone. Anyway, it appears as though he (or his company) does ATV rentals in Southwest Louisana....and get this...THEY RENT a 700XX!

http://www.overdrivepowersports.com/10.html

Specs:
  • Engine 686cc SOHC liquid-cooled fuel-injected four-valve single-cylinder four-stroke
  • Double-wishbone Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with tuned sway bar
  • Electric start
  • Fuel Capacity 3 gallons
Items included with rental:
  • Helmet
  • Gas Can
  • [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Goggles (optional)[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]$149 Weekday Rate/$249 Weekend Rate
[/FONT]​

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]VERY COOL!
[/FONT]​

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's a little drive for you (but a much greater drive for me). It's in Wiggins, MS at Sand Hill ATV.

It's lots and lots of cool climbs that even with stock tires the 700xx can climb. If you check out my videos, most of them were shot there. If you decide to go we could meet somewhere off of the Interstate and I could bring you there so you don't have to follow some goofy directions.

You live in/around Duson right? (I googled your phone number) It would be about a three hour drive for you. If you come I'll bring my grill and cook.

They also have cabins you can rent....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
8 Posts
That's on the way if your going through Houston - Lake Charles- Lafayette - and its 45mins away from me.

Well either way I will let you know. I travel a lot with work and I might be working around that time. If I am off I will let you know. Thanks for the invite.

·
Registered
8 Posts
That place does look sweet, I will have to go another time because I do have to work. If you do pass through again let me know and its on me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts