Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Pa. I am interested in purchasing another 700xx for my brother to use. If you are near or in Pa let me know and we can go from there.

Thanks

·
Registered
189 Posts
Im in Md. What are you looking to pay. Id sell mine for the right price. Would like to buy a bike in its place.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Maryland is close enough. I have an '04 Ninja ZX-10 I'm selling. It was laid down but the only real damage are the fairings. Over $3000 in extras on it nothing around that could touch its speed, classy bike I would be lieing to you if I said anything less about it (I don't want to sell it but it needs done). If your interested in the bike or not. I would like to buy a quad for AROUND $3700.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have 1 for sale. I am asking $4000 but it has only been used for 2 rides, about 6-7 hours. Black and Grey 2008. Extended warranty. PRM bumper, Dual Gasser Throttle, Uni Filter, DS 450 Shock Swap, L8Ton Sway Bar, Rear Rack, 13 Tooth Front Sprocket, Alba Nerf Bars, Alba Steering Stabilizer (new not installed), probably missed something but obviosly I am a Hop Up Junkie. I like the Quad but with 2 kids, Chopper, 2 Boats there is no time for it all...I also have a buddy that bought one at the same time with no mods. He wants $3800 for his. Just south of Annapolis if you are still looking....

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am still looking but Annapolis is a little farther than I'd like to travel to pick one up.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:funny::thanks:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts