Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

want to get a new 700xx

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  vfm2010 
#1 ·
I want to get a new 700xx if my girlfriend buys it so i can turn pro rider. i have a suz quadracer 500 that super super fast but think the 700xx would be better. i maybe riding with a guy who has one so i might try it out. do you think it would be beter than my suz500quad its wicked.

#2 ·
Welcome to the Site.
I own both machines. The only thing these two monsters share is the grin they leave on my face. I will never part with my QuadZilla and so far I can't foresee me getting rid of the 700XX either. The XX gives such a comfortable ride and the ground clearance you need to ride almost anywhere or with anybody out there. The power is different it pulls hard from idle on up not as explosive like the Zilla. For trail riding the XX is way better then the Zilla, but for sand pits, fire roads or just smokin your buddies drag racing Zilla is still King. I hope this helps, in short if your Zilla is paid for keep it and buy the XX and enjoy them both.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.