Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i can make any style seat cover with any lettering sewn on to the seat cover pix on a post below this post....

i would like to trade seat covers for the following things

wheel spacers
gear ( neck braces, gloves ect ect )
parts ( bar pads, or any cool trail gadgets)

razr tires ( 23 7 10 fronts )

any thing u wanna trade toss the idea my way will toss in cash if i need

120 + return shipping gets a seat cover stretched on ur seat and shiped to ya

50 gets a cover made and you stretch and staple it

·
Registered
57 Posts
Im interested in a cover, even though i'll have to strech it and install it. I would like to have mine just like yours but insead of the silver i want it honda red. I dont know if you have any diferrent designs.

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well...... i can do them like the quad tech's, or you can design and ill do it but if its really technical their could be an extra charge ( not an arm and a leg promiss ) why dont u draw somthing up and scan and email it to me and we can work somthing out ?

guys this doenst have to be limited to being just like mine, u can use your imagenation and draw somthing up and send it to me.....

and when i send you the cover to stretch you will have to do some cutting on the fabric and staple and tuck, i leave alot of extra to give you somthing to hold on to as your stretching it

·
Registered
182 Posts
I am looking for a used red seat

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.