Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a few stock parts from a 700xx. I'm new to this forum and actually havent bought the quad yet, but I need to know how much parts are going to cost before I make an offer to the guy. I'd prefer stock take-offs because I'm ok with it being stock (I'll modify it after I get it going)
So...This is what I need:
-One front rim
-One rear rim
-One top front A-arm
-One top rear A-arm
-Steering Stem (Not positive if I need a new one, but would like to see if anyone has one)
-Handlebars (just the bar)

I live in Wisconsin, Zip Code 54488, just for an idea of shipping costs, assuming you'd ship any or all these parts to me. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
I would say, if you plan on doing the upgrades anyway and have the money I would just buy the upgraded Items instead of buying stock to swap out later. Although there are alot of us doing upgrades now and Chances might be good that someone has extras to part with.. Welcome to the forum and best of Luck.

·
Registered
528 Posts
i will be willing to part with my handlebars in a few weeks

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Someguy,

I see what you're saying, but I dont have the money to upgrade right now, and the 700xx will treat me just fine as it is, as long as it drives straight.
I'm quite sure I can fix the bars and steering stem without buying new. The part I need most is the rear rims (would like to buy a pair, aftermarket is ok but prefer used to save money)

I'll be picking it up this week, tearing into it next weekend; I'll let you guys know what I find.

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
I totally Understand the Money Issues, best of luck to you hope you can find the parts. If I had any extras I would hook you up.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I have a lot of the parts you need except for the rear a-arm and rim. PM me and I will get all your info. I have:
Front A-arms, shocks, tie rods, handle bars(stock), steering stem(stock), stock bar clamp (if needed).

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Update: Found everything except the rims. Would consider a full set or one front, one rear. Let me know if anybody has a rim or two to spare. Thanks!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got a pair of front rims today, now the only thing I need is a rear rim or pair of them. I'm gettin' antsy not being able to ride it but I dont have much choice till I find a rim or two. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Also...not really something I NEED, but I have a pair of red and black Powermadd handguards that I bought for my 400ex (and never used -[they are used, but not by me]); they dont match well with my black and gray color scheme on the 700xx; Does anybody have a pair of all-black Powermadds they would want to trade?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts