Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

DO NOT GET YOUR VICKS VAPO RUB MIXED UP WITH YOUR KY.
MIGHT BE FUNNY, BUT NOT FOR YOU.

roadkill

·
Registered
537 Posts
And by KY you mean Vaseline right:lmao: Haha just messing with ya man:lol:

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
That reminds me of a story my mate told me.

Anyway my mate sprayed his back with pain relief spray, rubbed it in as the can said and went to be bed and feeling kinda frisky( trying to keep this clean) started cuddling his girlfriend. His girlfriend was not in the mood and went to sleep. Every male knows there is only one way to turn a light off (meterfore). So goes to the bathroom to turn the light off. Jumps back into bed and goes to sleep. 2 hours , he wakes up with a burning feeling and itchiness down below which gets worse. He ends up in the shower buck naked with the water running cold on his nether regions. His girlfriend walks in as she wants to go to the loo and see's him in the shower" what the hell are you doing in the shower at 3am in the morning " He replies with red face "eeeeerrrrrrmmmm, I couldn't sleep ,so I thought I'd take a shower to see if that helps". He say's "it makes everything swell" .:lmao::lmao::lmao:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.