Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if i install an aftermarket pipe and efi controller will it void my warranty? if it does, is there anyway that i can have them installed without voiding the warranty?

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
if i install an aftermarket pipe and efi controller will it void my warranty? if it does, is there anyway that i can have them installed without voiding the warranty?
From reading the posts from other members, it seems like Honda and Honda dealers have issues in doing warranty work. Try to tell you it's from something that you did and so, not covered by the warranty.

I would recommend that you just save all your stock parts and convert your quad back to stock when you take it in for warranty repairs. Your warranty does not cover things like normal scheduled check ups... 100 hours and 200 hours, etc. My dealer knows that I have aftermarket parts and told me that if I need to bring my quad in for repairs... just to switch back to stock... so that they can pretend my quad IS stock.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
It varies dealer to dealer, My dealer here will warranty for any properly installed bolt on. They will not warranty cam, port work etc.

·
Registered
579 Posts
My dealer said no problem on exhaust & controller, but I know all he wanted was to make sure I brought it back to him for service

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
alright, thanks ya'll. thats been holdin me back from puttin new parts on it but now i will.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts