Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My riding club is hosting a fun ride at the ATV park in Waterloo IA on Oct 26...noon to 3. If you're in the area feel free to stop by, have some fun with other off-road riders.

·
Registered
134 Posts
What kind of riding? I may be interested.

Thanks

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The ATV park has trails and tracks...open to ATVs and bikes. They also have a youth track right by the parking lot...one with small jumps, the other is just a small circle track with no jumps so it's a great place to work with the kids. Its right off 218...Look for the O'Reily Autoparts, turn there and cross the railroad tracks...follow the signs.

·
Registered
421 Posts
How many acres of land do they have in Waterloo and how good are the trails? I'm in Omaha and I have a short trip to Council Bluffs for some trails but it is nothing great. Also, I can go to Halsey National Park but that is about 4 hours west, which is about the same as Waterloo.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Waterloo isn't that big but they do maintain it well. Probably the best in Iowa right now is Bluff Creek.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I was just in Council Bluffs for the first time. It is nicer than I expected. They have a little track with some nice jumps on it. Met some nice people and had a blast down there.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bluff Creek has several large tracks, tons of trails and all you want when it comes to hill climbs. It's an old strip mine.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Hmm... 3-1/2 hrs away. Not close enough for too many quick trips, but definitely close enough I'll probably have to make a trip out there someday.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts