Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just seen that Wayne Matlock signed with Big Gun. Would love to see some pics of that exhaust

·
Registered
287 Posts
where did you see that??

·
Registered
287 Posts
Found it

·
Registered
306 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Will you guys be developing a new pipe and header or will you be using the Evo R system? Are they still doing the fuel controllers in house? I ask because I heard (rumors) stating they were stopping the electronics side of the business. I owned the Evo R at one time and it is super loud.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Will you guys be developing a new pipe and header or will you be using the Evo R system? Are they still doing the fuel controllers in house? I ask because I heard (rumors) stating they were stopping the electronics side of the business. I owned the Evo R at one time and it is super loud.
We will be using the Evo R. As far as the electronics, I have no idea at all. As far as the loudness, the company is under new ownership.
Paul from Stream Line owns it now and has improved on allot of stuff, they have a new packing that is supposed to last for well over 1000 miles at a time under racing conditions so that will be real good for us.

·
Registered
306 Posts
That is great. I bought there product first because it seemed like a well built unit and what we got was a very well built unit. The only complaint was the sleeve at the end of the header where it attaches to the head didn't seem like a real good design. I really do like the streamline products. My Houser setup included the streamline brake lines and they have been money. Good luck with that. It seems when you get involved with them if they aren't straight you get them that way so that will be good for them as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts