1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lol sorry guys I had too....ok back to racing

atvmotion RD3 gruber OK

my friend (mustanggh)and I raced our third race of the season

we placed 1st in our class despite blowing two of our new tires and loosing one of the stock ones (extreamly rocky track)

not sure on points standings yet but we know were in the top 15th overall and 1st in our class

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
here is some pics

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah baxter I would have loved to have the pro armor nerfs and bumpers for this race i was smacked in the foot by stuff like three times and my race partner said a stick took his foot off the peg so yeah it would have been alot better plus you can tell in one of the pics my number plate wouldent stay on right it would break the zip ties and flop up cover the radiator luckly it was only 16-18 min laps ans we switched off every lap

here is my first lap part one and two for some reason laps 2 and 3 are corupted and will not play and lap 4 I screwed up and had it in pic mode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVtUXY56Wi8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yr8YzFd524

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Yeah! It does seemed to be a nice trail except for the damn trees, always hitting the GoPro....:disgust: Do you have a stock exhaust, sounds pretty quiet.

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep all stock except the 13t sprocket and tires

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I wish my races were as open as that. Doesn't that piss you off in lap one when around 5:40 when you try to go around someone, they magically move for everyone else, I supopse that is why I need another new front bumper LOL.

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I wish my races were as open as that. Doesn't that piss you off in lap one when around 5:40 when you try to go around someone, they magically move for everyone else, I supopse that is why I need another new front bumper LOL.
yep I couldent get the rear to slide around that tree lol

if I could get rid of my thumb pump that would have been a fast track well except for the rocks

·
Registered
579 Posts
Wow. I think I got 2 black eyes & shit load of lacerations just watching that first lap...LOL. Nice vids..Great job on the wins..

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
What class were you running?

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We are in class C that was are third race

1 - 14 of 14 Posts