Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
im am extremely uneducated in the internals of a motor other than mantainence and basic concept of how it works. as far as aftermarket stuff with numbers,and ratios, and circles, and geometry stuff... i am clueless, so as you seem to be a ton more educated (as reflecteded in your work, craftmanship, and commitment to the xx. which by the way ive been meaning to personally say congrats to you on your sucsess and thank you for ALL youve done!!!! i look forward to seeing more of your work in the future both near and far!!!!), how will this perform on a stock bike? can this be put on a stock bike by itself? if so what gains could i expect? do i need a programer? what else would i need to purchase to help this part see its potential? this will help me out and im sure there is at least one other thumb sucker out there who is interested in upgrades but is in the dark on how to go about them.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
This is a great cam, made awesome power up top without giving anything up down low. I could easily ride slow through technical trails and fly on the straight a ways. Whoever picks this up is going to love it.

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Im wondering if the list put up in response to my question is scaring away potentials? I assure you this was not my intention if you'd like I'll edit it out and you can get rid of the list as well. Just say the word and its done, my bad man....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts