1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Anyone tried them?
I'm pretty sure someone is using them on their build that’s happening right now, if I hear anything good about them I'll pass it along :D

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
:lmao:

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Just had my head ported and polished with the xr intake valve ,if i knew it i would have use them ....
I feel you pain...I'm on my second head P&P now :nuts:. Who did your head?

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I'm with Bo on this one, If the head had poor exhaust flow then larger valves would be helpful. The larger exhaust valve may hurt the torque curve since flow isn't an issue.
No one has tried it yet though, Sometimes things that aren't supposed to work do lol

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just had my cylinder resleeved because i ordered a 11:1 cp piston before opening my motor and then found out it was too much worn out... If i knew it i would of bought the white knuckle kit....anyway let say that it's gonna be my winter trail set-up ;)

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
I'm with Bo on this one, If the head had poor exhaust flow then larger valves would be helpful. The larger exhaust valve may hurt the torque curve since flow isn't an issue.
No one has tried it yet though, Sometimes things that aren't supposed to work do lol
I think at this point it’s almost all trial and error with the XX. I will let you guys know next week when I get a baseline dyno with my first cam how we think they worked.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts