Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Welcome Sneaky! If Scuzz says ur a good guy,:tup: thats good enuff for me!:rock:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Sneaky is a friend and fellow riding buddy of Jeff and mine. (and a nice guy to boot)

Welcome!!!!
Hey Sneaky,

Welcome to the site!:yay: I guess you don't always get to pick your friends..... sometimes they pick you! Don't let Scuzz convince you to ride double with him on the 700XX. It's a trick he uses....... well, let's just say, (raising hands in the air and making the quote signs) to get closer with his buddies.:lmao:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey Sneaky,

Welcome to the site!:yay: I guess you don't always get to pick your friends..... sometimes they pick you! Don't let Scuzz convince you to ride double with him on the 700XX. It's a trick he uses....... well, let's just say, (raising hands in the air and making the quote signs) to get closer with his buddies.:lmao:
:cry: he said he wanted to see how far he could ride a wheelie with someone on the back. that explains why he kept gassing it and hitting breaks:steamed: he said hew as having problems getting it to the right angle:mad:

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
What area is Mr Sneaky from?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts