Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Windrock OHV - very cool place.

Here's my video of some of my experience.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
That was a badass video...I always wanted to get one of my crashes on video. You didnt get hurt did you?

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That was a badass video...I always wanted to get one of my crashes on video. You didnt get hurt did you?
I have dr. appointment scheduled for thursday, its hurts to get up out of bed, out of a chair, go up and down stairs or even walk. I had a canon 50d and 10-22mm lens in my backpack that I initially landed on in the beginning which was pushed into my back.

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Nice

Sorry you got hurt but that was awesome. I have done that so many times and wish I had it on video. Last time I did it the quad rolled right over me before I knew what was going on. Hope all is ok.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry you got hurt but that was awesome. I have done that so many times and wish I had it on video. Last time I did it the quad rolled right over me before I knew what was going on. Hope all is ok.
It's just part of the game. I'm just glad it wasn't bad. If I hadn't had my boots on, i'm pretty sure I would have had a broken ankle.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Damn, Nice one!!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Look at it this way, at least theTRX wasnt damaged!!!

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Man! It must have really been raining, I have had that happen to me a couple times.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
pics updated on the home page.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
O man thats Epic lol!

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Sweet camera, I'm sure it's out of my price range so I wont even ask the brand. I hope all goes well at the Doctor appt.

I also went over my bars 7/31/11 I'm ok just pride hurt, and a bent rear rack. Lucky for me my quad was left at top of the hill hanging by the cooler and 6pack rack in a tree. Both rear tires in the air, sitting on the rf nose/tire. If it didn't get hung up in tree Im sure it would of rolled on top of me, causing more damage to me, and quad. It ran for a few secs, then I guess anti tip kicked in. The guy with me had a helmet cam, but it was not on, this literly happened 15mins into ride. I told him I wasnt mad at him, for missing the shot! lol

·
Registered
205 Posts
The video was pretty awesome, but my favorite part was ignoring the print screen button and taking a picture of the monitor :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
The video was pretty awesome, but my favorite part was ignoring the print screen button and taking a picture of the monitor :lol:
:haha:

Hope you get better soon, thanks for the vid, im still lauging (not at you, but.... well yeah im laughing at you)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts