Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Well! We were having a great time until she got caught in the sink hole and I mean sink hole, as soon as you would try to lift the bike, it would just sink more and it would not release the bike, even did that with our boots. We stop a real nice man who had a pull strap and with Nicky putting hers in reverse and standing in front of her bike and me pulling it out with my bike which was on 2 wheels and digging my own holes, we were finally able to pull it out. Now I need a new clutch but I'll know for sure this Sunday when go riding again. Felt like it was slipping after wards but think that it was due to being "hot"

Overall, great day :yay:

·
Registered
80 Posts
See what happens when you give a woman a man`s toy.....JUST KIDDING Nikki!!!
Where were you guys at? And what made you go through that swamp?

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
We were on the WM side, behind the pit area we went right and usually you could go thru there but not today!! Perhaps if she had her new tires on; she could have gone thru it without stopping but it was pretty muddy/sticky. We couldn't even lift the rear end of the bike out...that's pretty bad.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
wait! wait! wait! you mean u actually took your xx out with all those shiny new plastics and graphics on it and got it dirty!?!?!?!?!:eek:hno::lmao::eek:hno::lmao:
i bet thats why she went first you didnt want to get it dirty.

·
Registered
788 Posts
That looks like it is a muddy mess. Glad you got out OK. Just another plus of having a buddy with you when you ride. Looks like fun.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Nah! the new plastics/graphics are in the garage until we go down to Hatfield. Well! If it wasn't for the man stopping, we were getting ready to call a tow truck since we did not have anything to pull.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Al what kinda day would it be if I didn't find something to get stuck in...
Now as to why I went that way I just came thru a lil steam and mud and got stuck on some large stumps...that got wedged between my heel guard and rear arm, so it was grass then the lil steam again so it looked like a good idea...until I hit the grass which turned into a quad and people eating mud bog...I have been in mud but this crap was like cement...
I did come up with the idea of the tree to pull her out so I did something besides get stuck...lol

I do have to say thanks Joe and nice man for getting me out ot there:D

Oh and when I was standing trying to move her I got stuck...I almost pulled my foot out of the boot...then I fell in the mud...thats when Joe said your posting this not me and laughed! :nuts:

It was a great day the weather was nice...and thanks to Joe he helped me get over my fear of rolling again...:DIts funny how it makes you second guess what you know you can do...I hate it..but I know it will happen again...thats why I bought Cesars stem and bars...no down time.
Joe ran over a snake, I saw a fox and Joe saw a raccoon and found some nice wooded trails and play areas!

I was on time to Joes..and we only stopped when Joe wanted to so hmmmm Al & Dan is it really me or am I influenced by others???:hey:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
667 Posts
Way to go Nikki, Joe said it completely ruined his day. LOL. You should head down for the drag race this weekend

·
Registered
308 Posts
I believe its you that we get to pick on because we all love riding with you but the blame is on the two sloths that come with you! :lmao::lmao::lmao::yay::yay::yay:

I'm also waiting on a pm back from a certain someone about 5/2...eehh um!!! :D

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I believe its you that we get to pick on because we all love riding with you but the blame is on the two sloths that come with you! :lmao::lmao::lmao::yay::yay::yay:

I'm also waiting on a pm back from a certain someone about 5/2...eehh um!!! :D
I am just as bad but I won't do it when I am alone because then I am soley to blame...:D wait did you just call my best friend and hubby sloths...:confused: your funny man Dan!!! I am waiting to find out about that weekend...I will tell you as soon as I can...

can you come Sunday if it doesn't rain?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts