Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Memorial weekend may 27-31 Coos Bay OR dunes gonna be caravaning up with about 5 toy haulers. we will be camped at mertal wood. if anyone can make it would be sweet to ride with yall!!

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Sounds sweet. I'll just put it on my calender right now. I'd just be truck bed tent camping though... I can drive faster keeping everything all compact like that and I DO drive my truck fast.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i do belive you that you drive fast.lol

·
Registered
31 Posts
Sweet. I'll see what I can do do to make it.

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Remington... I talked to one of my riding buddies yesterday while at Hollister... think he's in as well. However, since neither one of us have ever been there, we will need help in the area of directions, permits, reservations and all that stuff. Any info that you can give us so that we don't screw things up would be appreciated. Trust me, I'm good at screwing things up.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
roadkill i think this link shoud have everything you are looking for. http://www.duneguide.com/sand_dune_guide_oregon_coos_bay.htm
my group will be staying at mertal wood i dont think its on the guide and i think it may be full now we reserved our spots when we left last year. horse falls is a close other camp ground as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts