1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
133 Posts
Y the hell are you not runnign the TRX!! The banshee is only good for drags other than that its garbage!!! Dont get me wrong but its a TRX Forum!!! Would be a lot better video if you just had the TRX sitting there looking pretty!!!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
calm down dude! and i got a plus 4 swingarm i need like a plus 6 or 8. and banshees are not garbage i have about 60 hard drag racing hours on mine and not one single problem so sorry but there not garbage if you build them right

·
Registered
133 Posts
They are garbage because all they are good for is drag racing!!! That is all im trying to say!!!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the most ill probaly ever do with the 700 is 3mod but my 700 runs real good with just slipon pipe i think i might have got a lil bit of a factory freak cause i beat the 3 mod raptor700s till like 700 feet then they will come around me same with 3 mod yfz450s maybe the 700xx are just monsters thoe?:xx:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks sid

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
They are garbage because all they are good for is drag racing!!! That is all im trying to say!!!
You must be way younger than me, The Banshee won a bunch of Championships in differant disciplines.

Cheers for the vids and keep posting them. I'd always wanted to build a aftermarket chassised Banshee for mx. One of my all time favorites.

Thanks. :tup:

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
the power was incredible! Its been around since the 80's unchanged. Thats unreal!
EXACTLY! how can something be garbage that hasnt needed to be refined at all and when it comes to sand everything else is compared to them and their power. is a 50k 8sec drag car "garbage because all it does is drag race" MOST of us on here are quad guys we like to see everything. so thanks for posting!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks guys!

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
theres nothing that i know of that can beat a banshee unless they put a way bigger engine in it they are bad ass but they were not that popular in the mx and cross country racing as they were more popular in drags and dunes riding and dragging in my opinion:atv:

·
Registered
377 Posts
I rode a banshee once and it was fast and fun. Just too stiff for this old man. LOL
I will stick to my 700.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I don't know what mods you have done to your Shee, but you seem to have a nac for the holeshot. Those other bikes seemed to have a little more work done to them, but you were doing great. I've never ridden one, but a guy I know used to race a MX moddified Banshee and that thing did just fine against the big bore 4 strokes.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts