Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just went out and rode for about an hour or so today. And when i decided to come home i went a different way and climbed up this steep ass hill. Well turns out there was a decent sized piece of slate or other stone sticking out of the trail and when i hit it my front lifted up and away we went. Luckily I only fell onto my back and the 700 missed me. But it rolled a good 3 times before I grabbed it. Thank god for the adrenaline or it would still be rolling haha. Nothing wrong with it that I notice.:disgust:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Been there, done that, didn't work out so well for my quad. Fortunately this was like 20 years ago, the quad was my dad's, I only broke a collar bone and the quad was driveable because I was way in the heck out in the middle of nowhere.

It's a scary feeling when you finally realize you're going over.

Glad you are ok.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hell yea dagirl and bigdog. I wasn't more than 2 miles from home but it was the middle of nowhere. And I didnt have my cell phone on me... Escaped with a brush burn on my elbow and a little tear in the back of the seat. Definitely scary.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I bet you find the throttle has moved or something if it flipped. SOMETHING will be bent or moved.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will most likely do a good look over when and if it stops raining today. Just scared the hell out of me so I wanted to get home and onto the couch to calm down.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts