Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
537 Posts
Haha!! That's freaking hilarious!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Happy Turkey Day!!! And im thankful for finally finding a replacement ITP tire, after I was told they were all back ordered till after Xmas!! Now I can ride again this weekend!! :)
Is that selfish?? J/k But really Im thankful for my job, health, and new house!!

·
Registered
537 Posts
I was laughing at the stop motion video and I forgot what the original topic was about... I'm thankful for my family, awesome friends, great job, new house, and that the guy at ATV Outfitters had an HMF slip on for me so I can ride this weekend!!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
To All,
I am thankful for all those men, women and certainly their families, who are serving in the military. I pray this "lousy" administration supports them and gives them the opportunity to celebrate, not only their homecoming but the overwhelming success of all their efforts in keeping us free. My thoughts a prayers are with this worthy group of Americans on this a very special day.
God Bless these troops and God Bless America.
Sid

·
Registered
984 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving Day Club700XX!

We ate at a family members house so I'm thankful that were still going to have turkey dinner on Sunday (to make up for todays, nuff said)

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I'm thankful I wasn't to loaded last nite and strapped up!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts