Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In an attempt to get to know some of you a bit better (although there are some I'm not sure I WANT to get to know better LOL), my question for you is... What are you known for?? Besides being a crazy maniac on your xx...

I'll start...I'm known for my head full of long dark curly locks, I've been told I sing amazingly well, and I'm a loudmouth. :D NEXT??

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
geez I am known for:
tripping or falling, puking after lunch (coworkers find it amusing if they fake gag I real gag till I vomit), people will tell me anything and everything, if someone is classifed a loss cause I am their friend until they are ok in life, I am ALWAYS late...and I am lazy when it coming to returning things...

I would be interested in what some who know me would say...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
446 Posts
I'm known for my stubborness and being persistent to get what I want. I'm also very competitive and can be a bit of a sore loser. I am also very loyal to my friends and am usually the first one they call when they need help. I'm also known for being a bit of a geek, I'm way into technology and play a lot of video games...

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I am known for being an ass b/c I don't beat around the bush. Also known for being amusing and joking with anyone and everyone, never mind being the butt of the joke, and someone that never minds making an ass out of themselves so someone else can feel better about themselves. Also been told I have one bodacious smile, and that I'm as crazy as they come at extreme things, even though sometimes I know I should say no but still don't. Also known for hanging w/ anyone and everyone and making the best time out of anything I do.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh, and I'm good at almost all things athletic and fiercely competitive.
Hahaa...ditto!! I'm also a proud momma of two amazing boys, I have a huge caring heart (that sometimes gets in the way) and I love to have fun. I'm somewhat careless when it comes to "the right way" to do things and I like to push people's buttons. :D

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Oh, and I'm good at almost all things athletic and fiercely competitive.
Roger on that one as well. I played 4 sports in HS, and still play all of them on a regular basis, even after multiple surgeries due to being dumb/overseas/and anything else that could of caused them.

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Roger on that one as well. I played 4 sports in HS, and still play all of them on a regular basis, even after multiple surgeries due to being dumb/overseas/and anything else that could of caused them.
Yep! I blew out my achillies tendon playing indoor volleyball at 27.

They could hear it pop in the stands....

After the surgery to re-attach it I played sand volleyball with a cast on.

My surgeon HATED me.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Yep! I blew out my achillies tendon playing indoor volleyball at 27.

They could hear it pop in the stands....

After the surgery to re-attach it I played sand volleyball with a cast on.

My surgeon HATED me.
LMAO. I have a shoulder that is permanently seperated, tore all 4 ligaments in my right knee twice, don't have maniscus there either, tore some stuff in my left knee, and have broken numerous bones thru out my adolescent career being stupid, I think the worst was my femur and breaking both wrists again when I got the cast off from my leg. Plus I have a chip out of my right elbow I can move around, it feels sweet until it glides into the wrong spot, and then it hurts like a MOFO.

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Clutz's!! You aren't supposed to hurt yourself when you are having fun/being stupid! That takes away from having fun TIME!! LOL...guess I shouldn't talk... :D

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
ok scuzz think you pissed to about Delaware crwh45 think you hit Maryland! lol

I cant wait to see you too comparing scars around a campfire...for those who wont be there I will get video!!!

I want to always finish first but well sacrafice if I think someone else would benefit more from winning or just looking like they did better... I am a giver :) will never change that...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Oh I'm not in the boo-boo pissing contest as the winner is the real loser when it comes to that. :D

(but did you see the competitivness come out there)

BTW, while we're on the subject of that. I used to be friends with a guy who if you know someone with 1 he always knew someone with 2 and always had a better "story" and all that. I LOATH those kinds of people and always try to NOT be that guy.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Oh I'm not in the boo-boo pissing contest as the winner is the real loser when it comes to that. :D

(but did you see the competitivness come out there)

BTW, while we're on the subject of that. I used to be friends with a guy who if you know someone with 1 he always knew someone with 2 and always had a better "story" and all that. I LOATH those kinds of people and always try to NOT be that guy.
well we see this competitiveness in Hatfield too?
well I got my first quad scar when I rolled last year in hatfield I wanted to tattoo the 10/09 HMT by it...the husband said your a girl... your not suppose to be sporting scars! so I can tell you both were talking boo-boos as a proud owner of them! :yay:

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
HAHA, I wasn't trying to be that guy either. I was just saying what I have LOL. But I couldn't imagine playing sand volleyball w/ a cast as I'd be afraid sand would get there and start chaffing LOL.

And nikki, the way I look at it is is if Ceal can get Heidi Klum, then I should land a good looking gal w/ my scars LOL.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I just like to break the same bones over and over and over again. My poor wrists and toes and ankles and thumbs have taken a beating...and my son is following in my footsteps! LOL...an accident always happening!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
HAHA, I wasn't trying to be that guy either. I was just saying what I have LOL. But I couldn't imagine playing sand volleyball w/ a cast as I'd be afraid sand would get there and start chaffing LOL.

And nikki, the way I look at it is is if Ceal can get Heidi Klum, then I should land a good looking gal w/ my scars LOL.

hey I was teasing you boys easy does it! :nuts:

me personally I like scars... but my husband doesnt feel they are meant for girls just boys...my friends and coworkers try to explain I am not the typical female...you would think after 21 years he would admit he married a tomboy...when it came to playing with the boys as a kid if you didnt eat my mud pies your were in trouble...:eek:hno: funny thing is I never grew out of that!

chuck any girl who doesnt judge you for the person you are doesnt deserve you! scars and all!
your all that and a bag of chips in my book!!!:hey:

1 - 20 of 98 Posts