Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I am known for being an ass b/c I don't beat around the bush. Also known for being amusing and joking with anyone and everyone, never mind being the butt of the joke, and someone that never minds making an ass out of themselves so someone else can feel better about themselves. Also been told I have one bodacious smile, and that I'm as crazy as they come at extreme things, even though sometimes I know I should say no but still don't. Also known for hanging w/ anyone and everyone and making the best time out of anything I do.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Oh, and I'm good at almost all things athletic and fiercely competitive.
Roger on that one as well. I played 4 sports in HS, and still play all of them on a regular basis, even after multiple surgeries due to being dumb/overseas/and anything else that could of caused them.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Yep! I blew out my achillies tendon playing indoor volleyball at 27.

They could hear it pop in the stands....

After the surgery to re-attach it I played sand volleyball with a cast on.

My surgeon HATED me.
LMAO. I have a shoulder that is permanently seperated, tore all 4 ligaments in my right knee twice, don't have maniscus there either, tore some stuff in my left knee, and have broken numerous bones thru out my adolescent career being stupid, I think the worst was my femur and breaking both wrists again when I got the cast off from my leg. Plus I have a chip out of my right elbow I can move around, it feels sweet until it glides into the wrong spot, and then it hurts like a MOFO.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
HAHA, I wasn't trying to be that guy either. I was just saying what I have LOL. But I couldn't imagine playing sand volleyball w/ a cast as I'd be afraid sand would get there and start chaffing LOL.

And nikki, the way I look at it is is if Ceal can get Heidi Klum, then I should land a good looking gal w/ my scars LOL.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Can I be BBQ pringles? or doritos? or tostitos? I dont like any other chips hehe.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
And don't worry SCUZZ, just b/c im a youngin compared to someone like Nikki doesn't mean I dont have a splendid sense of humor :)

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
lets see im an engineering major along with working five days a week. if im not riding im out on my boat at the lake wakeboarding or hunting in the winter or playing with my old truck. have too many hobbies and just not enough time!
What lake? When I was stationed in Charleston, I went up to Lake Wakama I think it is a few times w/ some buddies wakeboarding and whatnot. There was a giant sand pit in a town near there, w/ old fireroads that went thru it, and I rode a DB out there quite a bit.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I do things that I think are amusing and don't really care if others think the things I do are amusing or not. I have a yellow bicycle horn on my handlebars... just because it's silly and amuses me.

I like to stir up shit and then step back and watch the shit hit the fan... again, for my own amusement.

roadkill
I think we would get along frigging awesome. And maybe I could see you at a WORCS.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
It is wonderful to hear people talk about their significant others, such as you all are. Someday i am hoping I can be like that, but for now my gf stays in the bedroom. It is awkward to bring my inflatable doll with me places :)

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
You can always just deflate her and fold her up.

Problem solved!
True, but I don't want to pay the electric bill to have her blown back up, and I can't do it myself as i would run out of breath and then we couldn't make love for a while...major dilemna.:yay:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts