Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
21 - 40 of 98 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Can I be BBQ pringles? or doritos? or tostitos? I dont like any other chips hehe.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
And don't worry SCUZZ, just b/c im a youngin compared to someone like Nikki doesn't mean I dont have a splendid sense of humor :)

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
lets see im an engineering major along with working five days a week. if im not riding im out on my boat at the lake wakeboarding or hunting in the winter or playing with my old truck. have too many hobbies and just not enough time!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
"Dude lighten up! you are way too competitive"........... regularly stated by friends and enemies about myself.

Doctors do get pissed when they see you pitching slow pitch softball with the cast he just put on. As far as the dirt and chafing, I have cut off all but one of my nine casts with high speed air cut off tools.....wash/dry good and then duct tape them back on. Was only three years old with the first cast, (didn't know how to start the air compressor!!) Mom's really don't appreciate the Doctors admonishment about the duct tape holding the casts together.

Trying very hard to be a good Husband, and a Father to 3 and 1 year old baby girls. I love them more and they are way more fun than I could have ever Imagined!!!

Love guns, sports, and most anything powered by an internal combustion engine.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
hey watch it with the old reference...or you will eat a mud pie :D
Mmmmm...mud pie...my brothers made me eat a few of those when we were kids... Maybe it's the age??? One is the same age as you Nikki! :D

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Wonder what the average age of everyone is one here?? I'm 31...almost 32.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
lets see im an engineering major along with working five days a week. if im not riding im out on my boat at the lake wakeboarding or hunting in the winter or playing with my old truck. have too many hobbies and just not enough time!
What lake? When I was stationed in Charleston, I went up to Lake Wakama I think it is a few times w/ some buddies wakeboarding and whatnot. There was a giant sand pit in a town near there, w/ old fireroads that went thru it, and I rode a DB out there quite a bit.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
I'm an old fart at 61 and have a very strange sense of humor. I am very street wise when it comes to alcohol and drugs as I run an alcohol and drug facility. I do things that I think are amusing and don't really care if others think the things I do are amusing or not. I have a yellow bicycle horn on my handlebars... just because it's silly and amuses me. Not very competitive, but will race anyone... just don't care if I loose. I want to race in the 2011 WORCS XC season... just for my own fun and enjoyment. I like to stir up shit and then step back and watch the shit hit the fan... again, for my own amusement.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I do things that I think are amusing and don't really care if others think the things I do are amusing or not. I have a yellow bicycle horn on my handlebars... just because it's silly and amuses me.

I like to stir up shit and then step back and watch the shit hit the fan... again, for my own amusement.

roadkill
I think we would get along frigging awesome. And maybe I could see you at a WORCS.

·
Registered
211 Posts
What am I known for?

37yr old father of two smelly boys ages 8 and 21 months. (edit: apparently I can't count either....I'm only 36)

The running joke among friends is that I married way up. I do not deny this.

I have a large head. That is also a running joke among friends. I'm actually thinking of ordering a 4X helmet.

I play basketball in a men's league. I was told last night after we won that, "You used to have some game....what happened?" by a young punk from another team. I will foul him 5 times next game. True story.

I'm the riding buddy that gets in sticky situations and has to have help. A lot. But I will usually try anything that looks half way doable. (Actually, a lot of the help I've had to have is starting the kickstart 450R after having tried to climb a knarly hill and killing it but not being able to release either brake thus not being able to kick start it resulting in having to have a buddy climb said hill on foot and hold the back brake while I kickstart the quad or help me drag the front around so I can head back over the hill) 700XX electric start FTW.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
ok I know I am not the youngest nor am I the oldest so why go there????

did you see they see they sell mud pie making products!!makes me wish I had kids...

Just curious I guess!? :) Wasn't implying anything. Average age of everyone around here who rides is 20 -45 ish.

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
I play in a basketball in a men's league. I was told last night after we won that, "You used to have some game....what happened?" by a young punk from another team. I will foul him 5 times next game. True story.
Oh yeah, this.

Hey when you wanna set up a ride?

Club | 700 | xx

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
geez I am known for:
tripping or falling, puking after lunch (coworkers find it amusing if they fake gag I real gag till I vomit), people will tell me anything and everything, if someone is classifed a loss cause I am their friend until they are ok in life, I am ALWAYS late...and I am lazy when it coming to returning things...

I would be interested in what some who know me would say...
Never saw you trip or fell unless you were drinking which is rare, you're easy going and do care about other people feelings which sometimes too much (remember CJ joke last year) You are always late and tend to forget to ship things out (GoPro) but overall you're ok :lmao::lmao::lmao: Trust me if I didn't like you, you wouldn't be my friend, speaking of myself, I'm very finicky towards whom I let in my inner circle and once you are there, I'm there for you unless you abuse it :mad: then it's farewell!! I love riding my mountain bike when possible and still like working out even though I'm an old fart 50. I do like my quiet time so I can't be around crowds all day/night but I do like being around people, just need my quiet time.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Oh yeah, this.

Hey when you wanna set up a ride?

My wife is setting up a ride right now. It's probably going to be a big ride with lots of side by sides and utilities (read: slow), but it should be a good time. Here's a link. (as mentioned in the other post, you can see in one of the pics in the link that I could use a bigger helmet)

http://wayne.ky.schoolwebpages.com/...p?sectiondetailid=138&id=1734&viewType=detail

My little riding group is also headed to Black Mountain in Harlan, KY on May 22nd. One member of this site is thinking of joining in and anyone else willing to make the trip is more than welcome. We've got a local that's going to guide us on some off the park rides.

What did you have in mind? A club700XX group ride somewhere maybe?

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Never saw you trip or fell unless you were drinking which is rare, you're easy going and do care about other people feelings which sometimes too much (remember CJ joke last year) You are always late and tend to forget to ship things out (GoPro) but overall you're ok :lmao::lmao::lmao: Trust me if I didn't like you, you wouldn't be my friend, speaking of myself, I'm very finicky towards whom I let in my inner circle and once you are there, I'm there for you unless you abuse it :mad: then it's farewell!! I love riding my mountain bike when possible and still like working out even though I'm an old fart 50. I do like my quiet time so I can't be around crowds all day/night but I do like being around people, just need my quiet time.
If you mean the day after he rolled telling me he was in the hospital due to it...I would rush to see anyone of my friends. Its funny now, wasnt then! ummm fell in the mud when I was stuck, fell off my quad doing my famous donuts...problem is you don't see me walking very often usually on my quad...so its easier to avoid...

I am proud to be in your circle...I know its a hard place to get to...I love your habits and your set in your ways so its fun...and your a good friend!

oh but dont feed him granola or you will be SORRY!!!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

21 - 40 of 98 Posts