Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
41 - 60 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Wonder what the average age of everyone is one here?? I'm 31...almost 32.
I'm 27, Sounds like we need a poll post to go up for average forum age.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Well I am known for being a a**hole mostly because of my job with me being a Chief Inspector on pipeline construction its either done right or not at all with these being high pressure gas pipelines (150-1250 psi) but off the job I am 48 with 3 kids that claim me and one that don't ( her loss) my wife joined in here as silliestmomma since she took over my 700:cry: oh well I guess I get the new one :yay::yay::yay:

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Well I am known for being a a**hole mostly because of my job with me being a Chief Inspector on pipeline construction its either done right or not at all with these being high pressure gas pipelines (150-1250 psi) but off the job I am 48 with 3 kids that claim me and one that don't ( her loss) my wife joined in here as silliestmomma since she took over my 700:cry: oh well I guess I get the new one :yay::yay::yay:

sounds like you need to buy another one :)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
788 Posts
I guess I known for having a tattoo around my neck. Even though I have a sleeve done and others as well, the neck tattoo stands out to people. I always get "Did that hurt?" Definitely known as the neck tattoo guy.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I'm in the market for a new one it just has to wait a while so I can afford it but soon maybe we have 2 700xx's 1-trx250 1-trx300 and one kawasaki 360 I use for work soon to be 3 700's

·
Registered
228 Posts
If you lie, cheat, steal, promote drama, manipulate: you will hate me like no other. If you're not that: you'll know you can depend on me. I'm an engineer by education, a project manager in engineering by trade, but one seriously screwed up wastoid in theory and normal life. I would be fired immediately if anyone from work witnessed my routine outside of work. I like that. I can act like a top-notch nerd to keep my job.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
It's the new buzz-word no longer limited to homosexuals and women.
:lmao: :eek:hno: ...I for one, am a drama hater. I'd much rather hang out, work with, and associate with a bunch of guys... ANYDAY, over a bunch of women!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
in your face Nikki.
"dude" please as the boys I work with say I am a hybrid... I am a girl who thinks and sometimes acts like a guy...so I have been told...

and thats why I think dirtwheelsgirl and I would be able to hang... we both hate the women drama, gossip and just the nonsense that comes with most females! its a simple yes no world god created women so someone could put a wrench in everything with a maybe... lol

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
41 - 60 of 98 Posts