Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
I like my family and spending time with them, every one thinks i am entertaining thanks to my sick/twisted mind always thinking, kinda a shopaholic but the wife is reforming that, rather be in the back woods than in the urban jungle, born in the country and will stay there. like to talk and hear myself speaking my mouth never shuts always yapping mostly babble and random thoughts, and love the ford mustang and my xx.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
LOL....hahaha Nikki...THAT'S where we differ!! My husband is the TOTAL opposite of me...quiet and reserved. Although he does love Mustangs and the country... :D

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
Nope...we definately differ there! :D My hubby tries NOT to be noticed...he's a stay in the background kind of guy. But an AWESOME one!

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
It is wonderful to hear people talk about their significant others, such as you all are. Someday i am hoping I can be like that, but for now my gf stays in the bedroom. It is awkward to bring my inflatable doll with me places :)

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
It is wonderful to hear people talk about their significant others, such as you all are. Someday i am hoping I can be like that, but for now my gf stays in the bedroom. It is awkward to bring my inflatable doll with me places :)
Ewwwwww Chuck!!!

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
You can always just deflate her and fold her up.

Problem solved!
True, but I don't want to pay the electric bill to have her blown back up, and I can't do it myself as i would run out of breath and then we couldn't make love for a while...major dilemna.:yay:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #90 ·
ANYway....SOOOOO...I got to assist and sew up someone's head at work yesterday. It was fun. There was blood everywhere...

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Sadly, no...I kinda had my hands full! :lol:
Blood or his Head!

Chuck,
You can get those Co2 cartridges, reminds me of that movie about a guy obsess with his blowup doll to the point where all of his friends and family started to identify her as his girlfriend!!! Now, that's yelk!!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Were there any guts coming out, I remember when I used to be part of the crash and recovery group that used to search and rescue down AF jet, sometimes we would find the aircrew still in his seat but would be missing his legs, arms or his head would hanging there due to his helmet, talk about gross but over time you just look at it as meat.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Nah! You just got used to it and didn't think of them as a human being or else you would just croak and feel sorry for him and his family which we could not afford to think of.

Oh! Yeah! I forgot to mention; during those days (early 80's) we used to get high prior of going out which help allot :)

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
Nah! You just got used to it and didn't think of them as a human being or else you would just croak and feel sorry for him and his family which we could not afford to think of.

Oh! Yeah! I forgot to mention; during those days (early 80's) we used to get high prior of going out which help allot :)
Nooo...nothing like that...Just a nasty head laceration... :)

81 - 98 of 98 Posts