Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 290 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you drag your quad(s) around?

Show your ride that takes your quad to the trails...

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Ugh... I don't even have a truck or trailer yet lol, Soon as I sell the Cadillac I'm going to get a new GMC though, Here's a pic though

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
smo0oth1... what kind of cadillac?

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
A show/project car I built 99 Cadillac Deville
8 Tv's- Bagged - Lambo Doors- 22's -Kandy Paint - All Alpine system (3 12's, 4 6 1/2" components, pair 6x9's, 2 amps) and an endless amount of supporting mods and upgrades. This is a pic putting it back together after paint

It was a fun build but time to move on, I have a 79 Trans Am I've owned since I was 18 I'm bout to sell and start on a 72 Trans Am I picked up

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Ahh... That would set me back my entire house lol, I had a badass Twin Turbo 300zx till jus a few months ago, someone clipped me and didn't have insurance. 600RWHP and high 10.9's on drag radials.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I've seen Katech makes some badass vechicle specific kits for the V also, any upgrades?

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've seen Katech makes some badass vechicle specific kits for the V also, any upgrades?

WOW, you're like me, lucky to be alive!

The V has brembo brakes from the factory (amazing brakes) but i've added longtube headers and custom borla catback that's about to get changed up a little bit. Katech is also $^100 lol

This was my 02' Z06 with my new stroker motor, made 551rwhp naturaully aspirated. It was NO problem spinning 335/30/18s at 110-120mph rolling on the throttle. It decided to lodge itself under the back of a truck one night when he changed into my lane as I passed him.:mad: My new motor was still on its 1st tank of gas.

Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzraEf0kj5c

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
My new GMC to haul the XX with, 09 CrewCab 4x4 SLT Loaded out!

Pioneer Z1 Navigation w/HD

Image Dynamics Equipment for the truck & maxima

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
traded my red z71 in the first post for this...

But something happened to it over night....:lmao:

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If I had that I would find the need to park it on something...neighbors corolla/house/flowerbed.

:)
Funny you say that... i "had" to get out of the way of the Caddy coming into the driveway so I got to drive a little bit through the front yard lol

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Ahh but no one can pimp like this

1 - 20 of 290 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.