Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Santa brought me a kill switch and number graphics and number plates. The kill switch is a Gunnar (NC) and the number graphics are a custom order from g4-graphics... I didn't want all the things that would've been in a kit, just wanted 3 pieces. 2 number plate graphics in silver/black/white with NO other designs and a nose piece for above the headlight with my name on it as well as the number... #888. This is so I can race the SCCS in 2012.

I was hoping that my x-wife would give me a new Lexus with a big red bow on top. But, that was a long shot since 35 years ago, when I last saw her, she shot me.

So, what did Santa bring you?

roadkill

·
Registered
574 Posts
Not much, I was hoping for one of those new Triumph Tiger 800XC's. I musta ticked of Santa somewhere along the way. So I bought myself a Christmas present I ordered some new front tires for the XX and a twist throttle for the PooPoo.

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
An Engel cooler--I was all sorts of excited!

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Some dvd's and some money for parts for the 700xx and rr.
Best bit was , he brought all my family together for just one day.
Priceless ! :D

·
Registered
237 Posts
He gave me a sunny 47* day to go for a 100 mile ride and try out my new go pro. Camera is awesome 4G card held 40 minutes of video. Frozen trails are not much fun on the bars a stabilizer is in order for the new year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.