Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What did you do to your quad today?

I just kissed her good bye before going to work...:eek:hno:

·
Registered
671 Posts
I haven't seen my 700XX is two months. I dropped it off at Teixeira Tech at the end of August for Ed to design a-arms for it. I am actually starting to miss it. Probably going to be without it for a while longer, said I was in no big hurry. Good thing I have a couple of other quads to ride!

Doug

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Made it completely stock.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I punished mine and pulled it's motor out...

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
...because you're selling it? Oh wait...warranty...nm.
Yep, gonna try to get those CV joints taken care of too while its in there.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Well after recently installing the PC-V, and ODI Rogue grips... I oiled and installed the air filter, checked the tire pressure, and promised it we would ride this weekend!:lol:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Looked at pictures of it here in Afghanistan.....and thinking of what upgrades to get next.

·
Registered
149 Posts
still haven't gotten to go out and really ride since I got it back from the shop so I rode it around the back yard...made the wife happy :D

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Tried to fit 450r plastics to the 700xx.Then figured the radiator was too wide ,so removed the radiator.Then the frame is too wide for the tank. Compromised 700xx tank and 450r plastics. Then the oil tank is too wide ,so moved that.Then reliezed for this to work ,I need another frame to modify.IT WILL WORK. :D. All in the last seven days.:yay:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.