Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll start...

I sent my x-wife a nice box of dead/dry flowers on a bed of broken glass. I was disappointed with Hallmark because I couldn't find a card that said "F*ck off you blood sucking vampire bitch"

roadkill

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
A swift kick to the ass.

Last night was the 3rd night this week for me to not stay at home haha. Dont think valentines day is gonna go to well.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
i dumped mine so i dont have to deal with the holiday.lol

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
my girlfriend said:
Its ok...only the third time this week. I can't complain...It could have been 7/7 instead of 3/7I knew where you were
I didn't like it
lol

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
i am a bachelor right now so i didnt buy crap, except for my daughter, she is my sweetheart!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
i am a bachelor right now so i didnt buy crap, except for my daughter, she is my sweetheart!
That's EXACTLY what i'll be doing.

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
she got a 400ex 4 christmas u mean i gotta get her somethin else i thought i was done 4 the year shit ill b back gotta go to the damn store ugggh

·
Registered
101 Posts
im a lucky man i married the sweetest woman in the world and shes even better looking then the 700xx, she got flowers, candy, cards with mushie stuff said, dinner, and my heart!

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
My wife got me a card that read,

To my wonderful husband

Lots of women marry a guy
and then try to change him,
But not me - I love you
just the way you are !

Inside.

BUT DON'T GET ANY WORSE !

Made me laugh.:lmao:

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Four dozen tulips and a balloon, In return I got a watch, Ed hardy cologne & Polo Blue cologne. I think I got the better deal lol

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Yep, It's her favorite. She gets better use out of them then roses also. She'll usually put them in a couple of vases and put them throughout the house.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
A swift kick to the ass.

Last night was the 3rd night this week for me to not stay at home haha. Dont think valentines day is gonna go to well.
I finished the week out at 5/7 nights not stayed at home last week... i think that's almost a record.

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Don't get me wrong here... my X was good in bed... and all my friends agree.
Look in the dictionary and next to the word "skank", you'll see her picture.

roadkill

·
Registered
22 Posts
I got my wife a bracelet with a dozen roses and she got me a stuffed dog that has horns because of the develish glint in my eye as she puts it lol

1 - 20 of 37 Posts