Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think I will need (part wise) to kill one of these things? All my friends are giving me smack and I want it to stop.

·
Registered
258 Posts
A padlock on the front rotor of the crf450 should do it.

·
Registered
239 Posts
crf450s are bad! your best bet might be put ur xx motor in at crf frame! good luck

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
you will need kevin windhams crf450 to beat your buddys crf450!!:hey:

·
Registered
29 Posts
you really just need to lose a little bit of weight, such as 2 wheels, half the frame, about 250lbs, then it might be a fair run and i do mean might

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
:steamed:yeah our 700xx is a little on the heavy side compared to the modern dirt bikes, put a cbr 600rr engine in your 700 and it wont be a problem!

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
The only way the XX will kill a CRF450 is to run it over

·
Registered
138 Posts
a 40 hp shot of nitrous and hope it stays together. it should for a couple of runs. lol

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Alright alright, I guess I'll have to live with it, Its comfortable, gets me through the rough stuff, and can do more than keep up. I love my XX even if It wont beat a dirtbike.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Alright alright, I guess I'll have to live with it, Its comfortable, gets me through the rough stuff, and can do more than keep up. I love my XX even if It wont beat a dirtbike.
You may not beat him on the track but guess which one of you will be walking like "John Wayne" on Monday morning. lol.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
You may not beat him on the track but guess which one of you will be walking like "John Wayne" on Monday morning. lol.
thats frikin funny baxter which one will be walkin funny dirt bike or 700xx?:xx:

·
Registered
505 Posts
Put a raptor motor in it, build it and strip off some weight.:lol:

·
Registered
2,293 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Put a raptor motor in it, build it and strip off some weight.:lol:
After having destroyed another gearbox,I was thinkin' XR650r.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
you saw who won the monster shoot out supercross last night in vegas the CRF450R with a rookie to 450 ridin it he is JUstin Barcia he done well !

1 - 20 of 21 Posts