Mechanical Engineer, CNC Programmer, Estimater, and Sales, and some IS

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Lead Operator on a Oil/Gas Platform

·
Registered
984 Posts
I'm a Dosimetrist in Radiation Oncology and a Licenced Radiation Therapist. Translation: I calculate the radiation dose for treatments of cancer patients.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I'm a Dosimetrist in Radiation Oncology and a Licenced Radiation Therapist. Translation: I calculate the radiation dose for treatments of cancer patients.
My girlfriend - soon to be fiance' - maybe, if she's lucky (woohoo :yay:) is a radiation therapist as well for UT Southwestern in Dallas.

I myself, own a website design company www.swopeoffice.com I'll give forum members discounts if they need a website :)

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
Lead Estimator and Project Manager for a commercial roofing company.

·
Registered
984 Posts
My girlfriend - soon to be fiance' - maybe, if she's lucky (woohoo :yay:) is a radiation therapist as well for UT Southwestern in Dallas.

I myself, own a website design company www.swopeoffice.com I'll give forum members discounts if they need a website :)

Cool, it's nice when someone has some idea of what I do. I work for the Feds. at the VA Medical Center in Albany NY

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Cool, it's nice when someone has some idea of what I do. I work for the Feds. at the VA Medical Center in Albany NY
Nice, I think her checks come from the gov in some fasion or form, i dunno. I know UT is University Of Texas, so it might have something to do with it. It's the best place in North Texas for this sort of stuff.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I drive an ocean-going tug and barge hauling just about anything, from coal to rice and corn, all over the world.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Lead Operator on a Oil/Gas Platform
You work on a corner marker for a slalom course...LOL
We dodge these rigs all of the time

·
Registered
310 Posts
So you are the proverbial "slow boat to China".
You got it. A whole 11 knots, for days on end. Cant wait to get back off the boat for my speed fix...

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
You got it. A whole 11 knots, for days on end. Cant wait to get back off the boat for my speed fix...
Do you connect using an air card?

1 - 20 of 194 Posts