Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
181 - 194 of 194 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Yeah, everyone was like "Go for the retirement when you are 40-50." But I got out and w/ that nuclear background and got one heck of a job, but now I am looking for something different that isn't so boring.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Both Raptor guys are MEs? I guess it is no coincidence that MEs would join a site dedicated to one of the mechanical wonders of the modern world.
Or coincidence that we both decided on raptors? smartass... :D

·
Registered
505 Posts
Or coincidence that we both decided on raptors? smartass... :D
He said "one" of the mechanical wonders, that just means we have the other.....and I am good with that.

·
Registered
146 Posts
He said "one" of the mechanical wonders, that just means we have the other.....and I am good with that.
I duno if id call a craptor a mechanical marvel lmao .. jk guys i almost bought one too

·
Registered
734 Posts
So was I! so you like going to the blue oyster? LOL

Ok, will also go along like 09RappySE

·
Registered
734 Posts
Classic!!!!:lmao:

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
IT and Media Adminstrator for a small local government in the community where I live. I basically manage/fix or smash everything technical. I also do the local newspaper, website, blog, graphics, etc. So basically anything that has to do with computers,technology or anything with buttons, I'm in charge of, because no one else can do it but me.

I also own my own film/production company. Film making is where my heart is. I have done many many productions over the years. I'm independent, so I produce whatever I want to produce. Corporate media (PBS, NBC, Disney, etc) hate people like me with a passion.

Shonie

·
Registered
505 Posts

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Captain on Fire Department, run a small Cow/Calf herd, and salvage/part out 1st and 2nd generation (1989-2002) dodge diesels.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Network services technician. I work for a small telecommunications company and work on computers, servers, routers, etc. I help the cabling guys run data/voice every once in a while.

181 - 194 of 194 Posts