Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
21 - 40 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
I use an aircard when near land, like the local runs, but no access when traveling across the Atlantic or Pacific.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
If anything it would be a satellite connection of sorts. No cell towers out there in the middle of the land of the sea serpents and monsters and whatnot.

Yar!
We do have towers till about 150 miles out unitl you hit the shelf. After that its all satellite.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I did place those mighty oil rigs (was a contract navigator for exxon exploration company) and also marked pipeline locations so the underwater welders could install the piplelines to the rigs... i wont even get into wages ..was sick though haha... got tired of the hours and time away from home ... i was either out in the gulf off the coast of Lousiana / Texas ..even Alaska or in the North Sea for BP.

then i was a locomotive engineer for UP ... broke my neck ... now im retired... and race quads and streetbikes.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Yea IOC on the Merit Energy Contract, At the end of this year they are supposed to hire all of us Lead operators on directly. We use OAR often, Im on EI 261

·
Registered
81 Posts
Yea IOC on the Merit Energy Contract, At the end of this year they are supposed to hire all of us Lead operators on directly. We use OAR often, Im on EI 261
ok, Merit is an awsome company i like to do work for them. i haven't been to your platform, i been to ST53, SS198, EI240. do you know squart, he is a run around handy man (electrician). i would like to have a job like that.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Yep he (squirt) stays out at our platform often, He's on vacation this week though. You can see our place from 240 to the south.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Yep he (squirt) stays out at our platform often, He's on vacation this week though. You can see our place from 240 to the south.
whats your name? my name is nick, next time ya'll have a problem ask for me or next time we have to come out for maintaince i'll make sure your the lead on the platform when i come out.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Well, you was 2 miles from the house then because thats how far I live from the plant. Just off exit 89 on I20/59.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Interior Design... really like design floor plans not so much decorating.
I'm about to hire a commercial one to design our new offices... yay!:yay:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Own a commercial contracting company.

21 - 40 of 194 Posts