Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Yep, thats me.......it pounded down with rain just before we got to that section. There was standing water on the track for miles. What you dont see is the line of broken down bikes on the other side of that crossing, some big names were taken out by that. The media guy in the helicopter found out about it on the radio and came back to film the fun just in time for me to get stuck.

Linc

·
Registered
671 Posts
Desert Racer. Race in the Best in the Desert series. Have been around off-road racing for almost 20 years. Finally decided I was tired of pitting for people and wanted to race. Thought it would be to expensive to race a car/truck, so I started racing a quad back in 2006, been racing ever since. Desert racing a quad is still pretty expensive though!

Doug

·
Registered
667 Posts
What do you guys race in now, or what do you plan to race in with the trx700xx?

I race GNCC and will hopefully be able to race the 700xx eventually. I really cant wait. We'll show those KFX700 riders what is up! :twisted:
Desert and xc , we run the Best in the Desert and Score Baja

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Some of my friends and I are trying to get ATVs added to MSR Western Regional Cross Country Series. MX does not interest me that much, but XC is totally a different matter.

roadkill

21 - 26 of 26 Posts